- Eliminates coffee residue and oils from superautomatic and traditional espresso machines.
Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction.
- Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean portafilters, baskets, screens, and other parts.
- Tablet form allows for easy and controlled dosing.
- Each tablet weighs 2.0 g and is 15 mm in diameter.
- 100 tablet jar
For Use on Automatic Espresso Machines
Follow equipment manufacturer's instructions.
For Use on Traditional Espresso Machines
1. Insert blind filter in portafilter and add 1 Cafiza tablet. Insert portafilter into group head.
2. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove portafilter and rinse portafilter in stream of water from group head.
4. Re-insert portafilter without cleaner into group head. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.